Springer School and Center
Adventures in Summer Learning Classroom Teacher
Springer School and Center is a recognized educational leader for children with learning
disabilities and ADHD within the Cincinnati Tristate area. Empowering students with learning
disabilities to lead successful lives is our mission and is accomplished through fostering an
educational environment of inclusion and respect. As a part of our ongoing mission, Springer
offers summer programs in the areas of writing, mathematics, and study skills for students
entering 6th-8th grades.
We are currently seeking to fill math and writing teaching positions during our three-week
summer program for students entering grades 6th-8th. Each course is 1.5 hours per day.
● June 5-9, 2023: Professional Development & Orientation
● June 12-June 30, 2023: Middle School Summer Program in Session
● Closed June 19th
Hours: Dependent upon course(s) instructed, Monday-Friday
An Adventures in Summer Learning Classroom Teacher will:
● Be open to professional development activities and agree to employ instructional
methods and practices aligned with Springer.
● Plan, execute, and differentiate instruction to help students develop learning strategies
consistent with evidenced-based instructional approaches.
● Duty responsibilities for arrival and dismissal.
● Collaborate with team members.
● Conference with parents/caregivers.
● Generate a report of each child’s strengths and needs.
● Experienced teacher with math or writing/language arts experience at the middle school
● Proven classroom management skills with students.
● Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
All employees of Springer School and Center must pass required background checks
prior to the start date of the summer program.
Applicants should email a resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org