Springer School and Center
Anticipated start date: July 1, 2023
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a wonderful community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Encompassing both a day school and a center for educating parents and professionals, Springer is a caring, fast-paced workplace located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood.
The Admissions Director (AD) is responsible for managing the entire admissions process from the initial inquiry to welcoming families to Springer. This may include participation in marketing, planning activities such as Open Houses, and representing the school at key events. The AD is often the first point of contact for prospective families and is responsible for communicating and adhering to our mission. The AD collaborates with various teams; communication, marketing, Center and instructional school teams. The AD is responsible for maintaining records of prospective students as well as passing critical information learned in the admissions process to pertinent school staff. The AD will track admission activity and have excellent reporting skills. The AD will need to develop a genuine empathy for prospective families and an awareness of their needs. The AD will deliver an admissions decision to the family that is honest, caring, and diplomatic.
• Managing the entire admissions process from the initial inquiry to welcoming families to Springer
• Responsible for maintaining records of prospective students as well as passing critical information learned in the admissions process to pertinent school staff
• Coordinate with various teams on student and family needs such as sharing academic information with curricular teams that will be responsible for educating the student
• Master’s degree and experience in Special Education
• Demonstrated experience reading, synthesizing, and summarizing ETRs, IEPs, and independent evaluations
• Proficiency reviewing data to recommend admissions decisions
• Excellent communication, leadership, organization and problem-solving skills.
• Embraces multicultural thinking and has an appreciation of diverse perspectives.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Special education classroom teaching experience
• Experience working with students diagnosed with learning disabilities.
• Experience utilizing technology to organize and track a large volume of confidential information
Key Characteristics: Compassionate, polished, flexible, insightful, and knowledgeable about learning disabilities
How to Apply: Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and
employment application (found on the Springer employment page) to the Director of Growth and Enrollment at email@example.com. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org