Springer School and Center
The receptionist establishes a welcoming atmosphere for students, families, and visitors while managing a busy front-office and fielding incoming calls.
– Establish a welcoming and efficient front-office.
– Maintain timely and accurate student attendance and transportation records.
– Secure substitute coverage for instructional staff.
1. Experience managing in a busy front office in a human services, non-profit or school setting.
2. Demonstrated experience initiating and finishing projects with care, urgency and completeness.
3. Ability to respond to substitute scheduling needs early in the morning.
4. Embraces multi-cultural thinking and appreciates diverse perspectives.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
Five or more years of experience as a receptionist in an independent school.
Key Characteristics: Smart, organized, efficient and warm
Terms of Employment: Full-time, year-round position
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a caring community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Springer encompasses a School serving students in Grades 1-8 as well as a Center for providing education about learning disabilities to members of the broader community. Springer faculty and staff embrace the organization’s mission and incorporate the core values of student growth/development, staff expertise/development, partnership, communication and stability in their daily work.
Anticipated start date: available immediately
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and employment application (found on the Springer employment page) to Dean of Students Shanda Arthur, firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com