Springer School and Center
Title: IEP Liaison
Anticipated start date: Negotiable
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a wonderful community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Encompassing both a day school and a center for educating parents and professionals, Springer is a caring, fast-paced workplace located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood.
The Individualized Education Plan (IEP) Liaison facilitates access to the Peterson Scholarship by collaborating with Springer teachers, Springer therapists and local school districts to ensure compliance and progress monitoring.
· Lead the preparation, collection and scoring of school-wide assessments for students.
· Draft IEPs and ETR’s by gathering information regarding specific students from a variety of constituents.
· Take an active role in IEP and ETR meetings facilitating partnership between Springer, parents and local school districts while ensuring the best interests of each child.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Experience writing Individualized Education Plans.
· Experience drafting and producing written reports.
· Experience requiring a high volume of interpersonal exposure.
· Past work experience in a role requiring a high degree of accuracy.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
· Master’s degree in Special Education, Marketing or Communications.
· Valid active Intervention Specialist teaching license or School Psychologist license.
· Experience supporting families of students with learning disabilities.
· Professional experience interpreting student assessment data.
· Professional experience with technical writing.
Key Characteristics: Timely, accurate and detail oriented.
Terms of Employment: Full-time (school year).
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and employment application (found on the Springer employment page, https://www.springer-ld.org/about-us/employment/) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com