Springer School and Center
Title: Occupational Therapist (part-time)
Anticipated start date: August 1, 2023
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a wonderful community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Encompassing both a day school and a center for educating parents and professionals, Springer is a caring, fast-paced workplace located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood.
At Springer, Occupational Therapists diagnose the gross, fine, and graphomotor disorders of students as well as plan and implement the overall Occupational Therapy program. Services are delivered either individually, in small groups, or in classroom settings based on the students’ needs.
● Develop meaningful relationships with students.
● Assess and diagnose Occupational Therapy needs.
● Develop therapeutic remediation.
● Plan and implement appropriate service delivery.
● Evaluate and report student progress.
● Collaborate with instructional teams, parents and staff.
● Master’s or Bachelor’s degree
● Active Occupational Therapist License through the Ohio Department of Education.
● Experience working with children.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
● Experience as an Occupational Therapist.
● Experience working with students diagnosed with learning disabilities.
● Experience working in a school setting.
Key Characteristics: Smart, knowledgeable and dependable.
Terms of Employment: part-time, 10 months per year (school year).
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and employment application (found on the Springer employment page) to email@example.com. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org