Springer School and Center
Title: Speech-Language Pathologist
Anticipated start date: August 2, 2021
About our Organization
Springer School and Center is a wonderful community dedicated to supporting students diagnosed with learning disabilities and their families. Encompassing both a day school and a center for educating parents and professionals, Springer is a caring, fast-paced workplace located in Cincinnati’s Hyde Park neighborhood.
At Springer Speech and Language Pathologists provide high quality, data-driven instruction to support the growth of each student on their caseload. In classroom, small group and one-to-one settings SLPs design and differentiate sessions to support each student’s learning priorities. Embracing our core value of partnership SLPs work as part of a team and maintain open lines of communication with parents to help students continue to make progress on their academic goals.
• Conduct speech and language evaluations in order to assess, implement and evaluate individualized services for each student.
• Assess, plan, organize and implement curriculum, accommodations and modifications to address individual goals and objectives.
• Foster and maintain a safe and accepting learning environment.
• Support students of all abilities in reaching their full potential.
• Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology.
• Active Speech-Language Pathologist License through the Ohio Speech and Hearing Professionals Board.
• Active Pupil Service License (Speech-Language Pathologist) through the Ohio Department of Education, or the ability to obtain such a license.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Five or more years of experience as an Speech-Language Pathologist.
• Experience teaching students diagnosed with learning disabilities.
• Experience working as a Speech-Language Pathologist in a school setting.
Key Characteristics: Smart, knowledgeable and dependable.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, 10 months per year (school year).
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email a resume, cover letter and employment application (found on the Springer employment page) to email@example.com. The subject line of that email should reflect the position title.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org