Mariemont City School District
Position: Administrative Assistant (Superintendent’s Office)
· Previous experience as an administrative assistant or executive assistant to a management level position of the public or private sector
· Post-secondary degree (bachelor’s degree preferred)
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Excellent technology skills, including MS Office Suite and database management
The Mariemont City School District is seeking candidates who will provide quality administrative support to the superintendent’s office and members of the Board of Education. This individual must have a successful experience in office management, public relations, document creation, calendaring, and organization. Additionally, this individual must possess the demonstrated capability in the following key areas:
· Communication skills (telephone, email, etc.)
· Computer skills, including the use of databases and online platforms
· Record keeping and file management
· Ability to cultivate a positive, collaborative environment for office staff
Date of Employment: April 2021
Compensation: Wage and benefits package offered in accordance with classified employee salary schedule and Board of Education contract
Application Process: All interested candidates are required to submit a letter of interest (and information listed below) to Mr. Steven Estepp, c/o Mariemont City School District, Central Office, 2 Warrior Way, Cincinnati, OH 45227, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information should be included:
o Educational background
o Copy of transcripts
o Employment history
o Names of three professional references
Application Deadline: Friday, March 26, 2021
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Mariemont School District board does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or genetic information in employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.