Mariemont City School District
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or executive assistant to a management level position of the public or private sector
- Post-secondary degree (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Excellent oral and written skills Excellent technology skills including MS Office Suite, Google docs and database management
The Mariemont City School District is seeking candidates who will provide quality administrative support to the superintendent’s office and members of the Board of Education. This individual must have successful experience in office management, public relations, document creation, calendaring and organization.
- Administrative assistant to the superintendent
- Administrative support to the board of education including but not limited to email/communication, meeting agendas and district policies/guidelines
- Community relations/support (building usage requests, work permits, homeschooling applications, superintendent’s advisory council)
- Employee relations/support (job postings, onboarding/offboarding, staff council, event planning/awards)
Additionally, this individual must possess demonstrated capability in the following key areas:
- Communication skills (telephone, email, etc.)
- Computer skills, including the use of databases and online platforms
- Record keeping and file management
- Ability to cultivate a positive, collaborative environment for office staff
Date of Employment: Immediate Availability
Compensation: Wage and benefits package offered in accordance with classified employee salary schedule and Board of Education contract
Application Process: All interested candidates are required to submit a letter of interest (and information listed below) to: Mr. Steven Estepp, c/o Mariemont Board of Education, 2 Warrior Way, Cincinnati, OH 45227 or email@example.com.
The following information should be included:
– Educational background
– Copy of transcripts
– Employment history
– Names of three professional references
Application Deadline: Friday, August 26, 2022
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Mariemont School District board does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, or genetic information in employment.
Each applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.