North College Hill City School District
Position: Assistant Treasurer/Assistant to the Treasurer
• Bachelor degree or higher is preferred but not required
• Ability to pass an FBI/BCI background
• Embodies high ethical standards and integrity. Accepts responsibility for decisions and conduct.
• Work experience using Redesign software preferred, but not required.
• Complies with workplace rules, board policies, and administrative guidelines/procedures.
• Ability to establish working relationships with co-workers and function as part of a cohesive team.
• Commitment to keep current with work skills essential to the objectives of the position.
• Ability to follow complex instructions and recognize/correct errors independently.
• Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public.
• Energetic self-starter. Thorough, gives careful attention to details and effective customer service.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, specifically high competency in Excel.
Beginning Date: On of before June 1, 2021. Application Period: April 7th – April 23rd Interview schedule: Interviews begin May 3rd and will continue until position is filled Salary Range: Competitive to local market and based on experience (244 work days) Application Procedure: Current resume; List of 3 professional references; Copy of valid Ohio (or other state) license Each item listed above is important in establishing a complete file on all applicants and only applicants with complete files will be considered for interviews. Mail or deliver the requested materials to the address listed below: Nicholas Martin, Treasurer 1731 Goodman Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45239 Phone: (513) 931-8181 Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.