North College Hill City School District
Position: Assistant Treasurer/Assistant to the Treasurer
Reports to: Treasurer
• Bachelor degree or higher and Valid Treasurers License is preferred but not required.
• Ability to pass an FBI/BCI background.
• Embodies high ethical standards and integrity. Accepts responsibility for decisions and conduct.
• Work experience using Redesign software preferred, but not required.
• Complies with workplace rules, board policies, and administrative guidelines/procedures.
• Ability to establish working relationships with co-workers and function as part of a cohesive team.
• Commitment to keep current with work skills essential to the objectives of the position.
• Ability to follow complex instructions and recognize/correct errors independently.
• Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the public.
• Energetic self-starter. Thorough, gives careful attention to details and effective customer service.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software, specifically high competency in Excel.
Please see the attached Assistant Treasurer’s Job Description for details on qualifications and job duties.
Salary Range: Competitive to local market and based on experience (244 work days)
Application Procedure: Current resume; List of 3 professional references; Copy of valid Ohio (or other state) license Each item listed above is important in establishing a complete file on all applicants and only applicants with complete files will be considered for interviews. Fill out an application on the Greater Cincinnati Employment Consortium and Mail or deliver the requested materials to the address listed below: Dr. Gregory L. Roberson, Assistant Superintendent 1731 Goodman Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45239 Phone: (513) 931-8181 Email: Roberson.email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.