Springboro Schools/Springboro High School
2023/2024 School Year
Springboro High School
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, provides daily instruction to meet the goals and objectives of Individualized Educational Plans; instructs assigned students; and supervises students participating in curricular, co-curricular and related activities. Reports to the building principal.
DUTIES/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Provides instruction to assigned students; prepares daily lesson plans utilizing textbook materials, supplemental instructional materials, audio and visual aids, critical thinking skills, courses of study, etc.
2. Supervises and disciplines students (e.g., classroom, hallways, restrooms, lunchroom, assemblies, bus duty, etc.) following the student discipline code.
3. Evaluates students through the utilization of teacher made tests, standardized tests, and observations.
4. Provides behavioral and academic intervention for students as needed.
5. Follows and utilizes Individual Educational Plans for those students identified and assigned for instruction.
6. Performs required supplemental duties (e.g., takes attendance, grade card reporting, interim reports, book orders, supply orders, emergency medical forms, insurance forms, fee collections, student cumulative folders, bulletin boards, etc.).
7. Schedules and confers with parents periodically. Confers with school personnel (e.g., principal, teachers, counselor, psychologist, supervisors, etc.) as necessary.
8. Inventories assigned facility areas and provides inventory data to the building principal’s office. Requisitions supplies, textbooks and equipment as needed.
9. Participates in and helps supervise emergency preparedness drills (e.g., tornado, fire, etc.).
10. Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
11. Participates in professional development activities, including in-services, workshops, seminars, and conferences.
12. Serves on education related committees (e.g., curriculum, course of study, textbook, etc.).
13. Participates in co-curricular and school community activities.
14. Performs other duties required in job description and as assigned by supervisor.
1. Bachelor’s or advanced degree.
2. Valid Ohio teaching certification/license with appropriate endorsements – Integrated Mathematics
3. Must pass criminal background check
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Effective Date: 2023/2024 school year
- Terms of Employment: One Year Limited Contract
- Hours: 7.25hrs/day, 185 day contract
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.