Springboro High School
SPRINGBORO HIGH SCHOOL
SUMMARY: To promote a safe and positive learning environment by building relationships with students, staff, and community while enforcing all school rules, district policies and codes of conduct; performing all duties and expectations. Reports to building principal.
DUTIES/PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS – ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Supervises pupil personnel (e.g. discipline, parent-teacher conferences, assemblies, lockers, lunchroom, buses, parking lots, and student and building safety).
2. Determines appropriate discipline for offenders following the student handbook and district code of conduct.
3. School representative in ETR, IEP and 504 meetings.
4. Administers and supervises school attendance and works with attendance officer and clerical aide in all matters of student attendance.
5. Promotes and supervises student clubs and activities.
6. Assists with formal and informal evaluations of all building staff both certified (OTES 2.0) and classified; promotes and participates in professional development for staff.
7. Assists with interviewing and hiring of all building staff both certified and classified.
8. Assists with the development of master schedule and building calendar.
9. Assists with all building safety drills and overall care and maintenance of building.
10. Attends building and district meetings as requested.
11. Supervises athletic, extra-curricular, and co-curricular activities.
12. Serves as liaison between school and community agencies (e.g. WCCC, WCESC, Juvenile Court, Children’s Services, etc.); works in cooperative effort with all community groups.
13. Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance and professionalism.
14. Fulfills the job description duties of the Building Principal in his/her absence.
15. Performs other duties as described in job description and as assigned by supervisors.
1. Master’s Degree.
2. Valid Ohio Middle/High School Principal’s Certificate/License.
3. Valid OTES Credential
4. Three (3) years of successful teaching experience, preferred.
5. Successful administrative or supervisory experience, preferred.
6. Must pass criminal background check.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
1. Effective Date: 2022/2023 school year
2. Two-hundred twenty (220) day annual contract
3. Salaries and Fringe Benefits: according to Administrator Agreement
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.