Hamilton County Educational Service Center
QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
2+ years of experience serving in the capacity of a high-level Google domain/Google Workspace architect, administrator, and support (including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team).
QUALIFICATIONS: Familiarity with Big Data terminology.
Understanding of web script development and integration (GAM, PowerShell) and authentication terminology (SSO, Kerberos, SAML, OAuth).
Working knowledge of web-related protocols and security (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML, DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ).
Google Workspace and/or Google Cloud Certification(s).
Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT Technology space.
REPORTS TO: Center Director
JOB SUMMARY: To report to a district’s IT Architect manager or Director and serve as the lead in partnering with business users and other IT teams to support, grow and mature the use of Google Workspace and Domain capabilities within the enterprise. To lead Google Workspace governance and policy development.
● Administer, manage, and maintain the Google Workspace ecosystem.
● Provide administration for day-to-day activities in Google Workspace admin console and 3rd party tools.
● Collaborate with System engineers, business units, and ITM tech support to evaluate and recommend and implement new Google Workspace features/ enhancements.
● Lead Google governance and policy projects to evolve the adoption of Google Suite capabilities within the enterprise.
● Lead and facilitate enterprise rollout of custom solutions that integrate Google Workspace functionality and work productivity.
● Partner with other IT functions to evaluate, prioritize and resolve new issues & problem scenarios.
● Manage and administer device enrollments and resolve complex mobile OS specific issues.
● Manage and remediate issues related to Google Chrome on end point devices.
● Set up Google Analytics digital properties, enable dashboards & reports, troubleshoot, and resolve issues pertaining to improper or inadequate reporting.
● Take ownership of the overall Google Workspace account management process integrated with enterprise IAM. Develop new system processes and improve existing ones for efficient Google Workspace account life-cycle management.
● Administer and manage the publishing and revocation of apps and extensions within the enterprise mobile and Chrome platforms.
● Partner with IT Security & Audit to enforce strict cross platform security and audit controls.
● Collaborate with other technical and functional teams to document and support business rules, system operating procedures that pertain to the Google platform. Enhance documentation periodically for currency and relevance.
● Act as the single point of contact for P1 and P2 incidents, perform business impact assessments, coordinate and carryout suitable resolution involving key technical teams including Google support. Provide problem resolution reports for management as required.
● Escalate support issues to Google Support, follow up and resolve them in a timely manner.
● Periodically analyze trouble tickets from lower tier teams, identify gaps, create and carryout new solutions, document, and train technical support staff globally.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Shall be appointed to a limited contract with the number of workdays established by the employment contract. Salary to be established by the Board.
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Board policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.