Hamilton County ESC
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center has an opening for the position of Assistant Superintendent for the 2021-2022 school year.
To assist the Superintendent in the leadership of the Hamilton County Educational Service Center assuming management responsibilities for overall programs and services as well as those specific to the Operations & Support Platform
Valid Ohio’s Superintendent License/Certification;
Minimum of  years of administrative experience;
Proven leadership & organizational skills;
Such alternatives to the above qualifications as appropriate and acceptable;
1. Participate in visioning, strategic planning, and goal setting activities for the organization.
2. Provide leadership in the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of overall programs and services.
3. Provide recommendations and assist in the development, implementation and interpretation of Board Policy.
4. Facilitate the development and accomplishment of organizational goals and objectives.
5. Provide leadership, assistance and support to the organization’s administrative and field-based staff.
6. Provide leadership and consultative services to Platform, Center Directors and other administrators and staff.
7. Provide leadership in overseeing budget development and expenditures including reconciling profit and loss statements and interpreting support data for Platform & Center Directors.
8. Lead, manage, direct and coordinate the efficiency and effectiveness of infrastructure support and internal services aligned to organizational specifications and requirements.
9. Provide evaluation support, including evaluation design, data collection, analysis and reporting for HCESC projects and services, as appropriate.
10. Oversee facility planning, design, building and facility improvements.
11. Maintain a collaborative relationship with the Ohio Department of Education, partner districts, community agencies, and other organizations.
12. Be proactive and responsive to legislative action and efforts that impact provisions of educational services.
13. Assist the Superintendent with various public relations endeavors and attend meetings, conferences at the Superintendent’s request.
14. Maintain and expand knowledge and expertise in education.
15. Develop leadership capabilities among staff.
16. Perform other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary and work year as established by the Governing Board.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND ADA STATEMENT:
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and endeavors to provide the highest quality service through employing professionals selected for their competence and expertise. No one will be discriminated against on the basis of color, age, origin, race, gender, religion, marital status, military service or disability.
Confidential inquiries may be directed to Greg Hester, Executive Director of Human Resources.
Resumes will be accepted until the close of business on Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
Submit Letter of Interest with Resume to:
Hamilton County Educational Service Center
11083 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45231
Attn: Greg Hester
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com