Hamilton County ESC
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center has an open full time position for an Administrative Assistant in Human Resources for the 2021-2022 school year. The primary duty of this position is to perform administrative and office support work for the Human Resources Department in a team-based work environment. Resumes will be accepted until close of business on Friday, November 12, 2021.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years related post high school training desirable but not required
• Administrative assistant experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
• Demonstrated competency in problem solving, communication, customer service, teamwork, project management, technology applications and multi-tasking
• Reliability, punctuality, efficiency and discretion with sensitive data and information
· Coordinate the benefit program for the organization;
· Manage Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment claims
· Proficient use in all Microsoft Office applications, with demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, Outlook and SharePoint
· Assist with the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources Department
· Work collaboratively with Treasurer’s department
· Assist employees with questions regarding personnel procedures
· Provide quality service and support for internal and external customers
· Perform daily support functions such as drafting and/or finalizing correspondence, ordering materials, and staff support
· Assume other responsibilities as assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Shall be appointed to a limited 261-day contract.
Salary based on training and experience according to the established salary schedule.
Email Resume with Letter of Interest to:
Greg Hester, Executive Director of Human Resources at
OR send to:
Hamilton County Educational Service Center
Attn: Greg Hester, Executive Director of Human Resources
11083 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND ADA STATEMENT:
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and endeavors to provide the highest quality service through employing professionals selected for their competence and expertise. No one will be discriminated against on the basis of color, age, origin, race, gender, religion, marital status, military service or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.