Hamilton County ESC
Speech Language Pathologist
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center has an anticipated opening for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
A Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or in a related area from an accredited college or institution: Ohio Department of Education Certification/Licensure in Speech/Language pathology and License from the Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology. Must have valid driver’s license and provide own transportation.
1. Provide screening, diagnostic assessments, and interventions to identify students with speech and language disabilities.
2. Appropriately implement rules and regulations in accordance with district, state and federal guidelines.
3. Develop, implement and manage goals for an individual educational program for communication disordered students based on team input.
4. Communicate and collaborate with other educational team members, including teachers, administrators, parents, outside agencies and medical specialists regarding the status of the individual students, and
the communication therapy program.
5. Maintain policies and procedures of the Hamilton County Educational Service Center.
6. Participate in professional development to stay current in “best practice” techniques, maintain licensure, and improve job performance.
7. Provide information and/or consultation to parent and school staff about communication development and effective intervention strategies for prevention and remediation of speech and language problems
across the school curriculum.
8. Manage the workload as needed for each unique assignment.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary commensurate with education and experience. Benefits and retirement in keeping with employer’s policy.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND ADA STATEMENT:
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and endeavors to provide the highest quality service through employing professionals selected for their competence and expertise. No one will be discriminated against on the basis of color, age, origin, race, gender, religion, marital status, military service or disability.
Complete on-line application at www.ohioteachingjobs.org and
Submit Letter of Interest with Resume to:
Hamilton County Educational Service Center
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.