Hamilton County Educational Service Center
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center has an opening for the position of Health Nutrition Assistant for the Head Start Program, for the 2021-2022 school year. Applications and resumes will be accepted until filled.
JOB SUMMARY: To provide meals to the Head start children modeling proper safety and sanitation practices.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or GED. Working knowledge of typical behaviors/expectations of three-four year old children.
1. Primary responsibility is providing the set-up, service and cleaning up of the lunch meal in the classroom.
2. Receive food from caterer or kitchen staff and store properly to maintain temperature until service time.
3. Dish food into appropriate serving containers for small group meal settings in compliance with food safety and sanitation standards.
4. Record number of children eating at point of service (while children are eating) as required by the Child and Adult care food service for reimbursement.
5. Assist children with tooth brushing after meals.
6. Clean up table and floors after meals and dispose of all extra food safely.
7. Assists students for preparation to transition in and out of classroom at AM/PM switch time
8. In full session programs provide coverage for a lunch break for the educational staff.
9. Adhere to agency policies and procedures including Head Start Performance Standards and state regulations.
10. Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
11. Collaborate with colleagues to develop cohesive working relationships within the classroom, district and agency environments.
12. Physical ability to respond to children quickly in emergency.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: School calendar, Part- time, 3.5 hours per day, 4 days per week; Mon-Thurs. Salary to be established by the Board.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND ADA STATEMENT: The Hamilton County Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and endeavors to provide the highest quality service through employing professionals selected for their competence and expertise. No one will be discriminated against on the basis of color, age, origin, race, gender, religion, marital status, military service or disability.
Complete on-line application at www.ohioteachingjobs.org and Submit Resume with Letter of Interest to:
Hamilton County ESC
Attn : Christine Fields
924 Waycross Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45240
email@example.com Fax: 513-851-5747
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.