Hamilton County Educational Service Center
TITLE: Teacher Assistant- Assigned to a District/School – Covid Impact
QUALIFICATIONS: As established by the Governing Board of Education.
REPORTS TO: Program Supervisor
JOB GOAL: To assist. In the provision of academic and behavioral instruction, supports, and services to students.
1. Uphold and enforce federal, state and local guidelines in the education of students.
2. Assists in implementing daily planning.
3. Provides instruction for students under the supervision of the teacher in push-in, pullout, whole class, small group and individual settings.
4. Follows instructional plan and behavior management plan developed by the teacher/team
5. Assist in the provision of behavioral, social emotional and social skills instruction.
6. Assist teacher in the creation of essential teaching aide (e.g. charts, flash cards, visuals).
7. Assist clerically in the maintenance of all required paperwork related to academic and behavioral instruction, supports and service for all assigned students.
8. Assist in the duplication of instructional materials, forms, and other related materials.
9. Works collaboratively with all building staff, parents/guardians and community-support providers.
10. Attend and contribute to all required meetings.
11. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students and provide supervision.
OTHER PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs other duties assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Shall be appointed to a limited contract with the number of work days established by the employment contract plus extended service based on need. Salary to be established by the Board.
EVALUATION: Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Board policy.
Please apply online and submit resume and letter of interest to:
Joan Lawrence, Director of Intervention and Support Services
11083 Hamilton Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45231
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.