Hamilton County ESC
Educational Specialist- Evaluation Support 2022-2023
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center, Intervention and Support Services, has an opening for Educational Specialist-Evaluation Support for the 2022-2023 school year. Applications will be accepting until position is filled.
To collaborate with educational team members in the collection, interpretation, and summarization of academic and behavioral assessments in order to best develop intervention planning and assistance services that address student, staff, and school community needs.
Bachelor’s degree in education from an accredited college or university with Ohio Licensure/Certification; Master’s Degree and 2 years of experience in licensed field and experience with educational assessment and interpretation preferred
1. Collects, administers, scores, interpret and summarizes assessment data including observations, interviews, Curriculum Based Measures (CBM), standardized achievement tests, behavioral/social emotional rating scales, functional skills/adaptive rating scales, and other assessments assigned by school psychologist.
2. Conducts and writes record reviews and social developmental histories.
3. Communicates in a manner which promotes problem solving and positive relationships with administration, school, parents, and others.
4. Collaborates with other professionals including school psychologist, intervention specialists, related service staff, building principal, and special education supervisor(s)/administrator(s).
5. Assists with District academic universal screening.
6. Provides intervention assistance services to school personnel, parents, and/or students.
7. Demonstrates ability to use technology associated with duties; access internet or software-based resources related to role responsibilities or student needs.
8. Adheres to State/Federal Laws and HCESC Policy and Procedures.
9. Satisfies role expectations of each work site within the realm of professional practice as defined and agreed upon by staff, district administration, and HCESC administration.
10. Protects confidentiality in all situations related to professional practice.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
1. Salary as per current salary schedule.
2. School calendar(s) adopted or any amendments thereto – 191 days.
3. Perform all duties in connection with job assignment as directed.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND ADA STATEMENT:
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and endeavors to provide the highest quality service through employing professionals selected for their competence and expertise. No one will be discriminated against on the basis of color, age, origin, race, gender, religion, marital status, military service or disability.
Complete on-line application at www.ohioteachingjobs.org for this position and
Submit Letter of Interest and Resume to:
Hamilton County Educational Service Center
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.