Hamilton County Educational Service Center
The Hamilton County Educational Service has openings for the following for the 2021-2022 school year:
Primary Instructional Coach for Northwest Local School (skill in early literacy, knowledge of LETRS preferred)
Elementary Instructional Coach for Northwest Local School (skill in early literacy, knowledge of LETRS preferred)
Elementary Intervention Coach for Northwest Local School (knowledge of RtI/MTSS preferred)
Secondary Data Coach, for Northwest Local School
Secondary Assessment Coach for Northwest Local School (knowledge of FIP, OTES 2.0 HQSD preferred)
Secondary Instructional Coach for Northwest Local School
Secondary Intervention Coach for Northwest Local School (knowledge of RtI/MTSS preferred)
Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled.
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree or beyond in Education, Curriculum and Instruction, and/or Educational Leadership (or related field) with emphasis in early literacy, knowledge of LETRS preferred; or knowledge of RtI/MTSS preferred; or knowledge of FIP, OTES 2.0 HQSD preferred; or strong background in data to instruction analysis; or proven classroom success. Valid Teaching License required; additional valid Administrative License or valid Supervisory License/Certificate preferred; Previous teaching experience required; Effective leadership and interpersonal skills; Previous experience and demonstrated success in professional development, curriculum development and implementation, instruction, assessment, content area expertise, data analysis, program management and evaluation; Administrative experience preferred. These positions are federally funded and will expire when the funds are depleted.
JOB SUMMARY: To serve as a leader, a collaborator, and content expert in PK-12 teaching and learning to Northwest Local Schools. To develop and implement services and products in curriculum/program design and alignment; support for effective implementation of standards-based programs, professional development for teachers and administrators in effective instruction, assessment, data analysis, intervention; and program evaluation for effective student achievement; to facilitate implementation of district initiatives.
1. Facilitate curriculum design, development, implementation and
2. Align work to specific components of school/district initiatives
3. Assist districts and schools in analyzing data for the data-driven decision
4. Provide instructional and curriculum leadership for program
development in academic content area based on academic standards.
5. Preview, introduce and present quality resources and
strategies for effective instruction.
6. Assist teachers in the implementation of instructional strategies through
model teaching, coaching and/or mentoring.
7. Assist school with development, implementation, monitoring and
evaluation of school/district plans
8. Provide leadership to HCESC or HCESC/district partnership projects.
9. Work closely with district leaders, principals, and lead teachers/coaches to improve
the quality of instruction.
10. Work with school and district personnel to build capacity to design and
implement formative, short cycle assessments.
11. Promote sharing of innovative and successful instructional resources and
strategies among educators.
12. Participate as a member of project teams as appropriate or assigned.
13. Actively seek input from identified customers to determine short and
long range goals, objectives, and staff/student needs.
14. Assume responsibility for maintaining professional currency in
appropriate areas of education.
15. Perform other tasks as assigned by HCESC.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
Salary based on training and experience according to the established salary schedule.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND ADA STATEMENT:
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and endeavors to provide the highest quality service through employing professionals
selected for their competence and expertise. No one will be discriminated against on
the basis of color, age, origin, race, gender, religion, marital status, military service or
Submit Resume with Letter of Interest to:
Hamilton County Educational Service Center
Director, Instructional Services
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.