Hamilton County ESC
Auxiliary Clerk/Support Staff- Part-Time
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center has a part time position for an Auxiliary Clerk/Support Staff for the 2022-2023 school year. The primary duty for this position is to perform administrative and office support work for multiple service areas within a team-based work environment. Applicants must have experience in and be highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, possess exceptional customer service capabilities, have demonstrated competence in a high performance team-based work environment, and budget management.
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
QUALIFICATIONS:High School diploma or equivalent
2+ years related post high school training desirable but not required
Administrative assistant experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
Demonstrated competency in problem solving, communication, customer service, teamwork, project management, and technology applications
Experience and proficiency in with non-public schools desirable, but not required
Performs administrative and office support work for multiple service areas within a team-based work environment.
1. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications, with demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
2. Data entry to state software systems such as EMIS, ACR (Administrative Cost Reimbursement)
3. Manage and maintain accurate budgets
4. Maintaining faculty book records
5. Provide quality service and support for internal and external customers
6. Create and maintain databases
7. Prepare reports and other materials as needed by non-public school
8. Perform daily support functions such as drafting and/or finalizing correspondence, ordering materials, and staff support
9. Manage messages, phone calls, meeting schedules, customer interactions
10. Provide back-up support for other service areas as needed, as part of team-based support design
11. Assume other duties as assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Shall be appointed to a limited contract with the number of work days established by the employment contract. Salary to be established by the Board.
Submit Resume with Letter of Interest to:
Hamilton County Educational Service Center
Attn: Susan Brown
11083 Hamilton Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
email to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR fax to 513-742-8339
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AND ADA STATEMENT:
The Hamilton County Educational Service Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and endeavors to provide the highest quality service through employing professionals selected for their competence and expertise. No one will be discriminated against on the basis of color, age, origin, race, gender, religion, marital status, military service or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.