TITLE: Auxiliary Clerk/Support Staff – part time
• High School diploma or equivalent
• 2+ years related post high school training desirable but not required
• Administrative assistant experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
• Demonstrated competency in problem solving, communication, customer service, teamwork,
project management, and technology applications
• Experience and proficiency with non-public schools desirable, but not required
REPORTS TO: Director of Intervention and Support Services/Coordinator of Auxiliary Services
JOB SUMMARY: Performs administrative and office support work for multiple service areas
within a team-based work environment.
• Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications, with demonstrated expertise with Word,
Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and SharePoint.
• Data entry to state software systems such as EMIS, ACR (Administrative Cost Reimbursement)
• Manage and maintain accurate budgets
• Maintaining faculty book records
• Provide quality service and support for internal and external customers
• Create and maintain databases
• Prepare reports and other materials as needed by non-public school
• Perform daily support functions such as drafting and/or finalizing correspondence, ordering
materials, and staff support
• Manage messages, phone calls, meeting schedules, customer interactions
OTHER PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide back-up support for other service areas as needed, as part of team-based support
• Assume other duties as assigned
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Shall be appointed to a limited part – time contract. Salary to be established by the Board
Performance will be evaluated in accordance with Board policy.
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.