Northwest Local Schools/Northwest High School
Position: Principal – Northwest High School
1. A master’s degree or higher.
2. Valid Ohio certificate/license to serve as a high school principal.
3. At least three (3) years of exemplary teaching experience.
4. At least three (3) years of exemplary administrative experience.
5. Good organizational skills.
6. Good written and verbal communications skills.
7. Demonstrated leadership abilities.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the board may find appropriate
Date of Employment: August 1, 2022
Salary: $96,458.30-$132,183.60 – Based on experience
Application Process: All interested candidates are invited to submit an administrative on-line application and upload transcripts at www.ohioteachingjobs.org.
The following information should be included:
Names of three professional references
Copy of Ohio administrative certificate
Applicant’s resume and qualifications will be evaluated, and those deemed most qualified will be invited to participate in interviews.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.applitrack.com.